- Selected proposals will be based on numerous factors including project scope, budget, deadlines and organization mission, in order for the students to have varied design outputs and experiences.
- Proposals are due Monday, October 1, 2018.
- Instructor may contact you before or after the proposal deadline to ask for more detailed information.
- Proposals will be reviewed by the Instructor, and a small team of outside professionals.
- Non-profits will be notified of their participation status on or before October 15, 2018.
- Selected Non-Profits will then work directly with the Instructor to set up meetings, finalize design briefs, and deadlines for the Winter 2019 semester.